Saturday, November 4, 2017

Penny Black Saturday Challenge-Thanks!




November Challenge

Thanks/Thank You





We all need Thank You cards for that special someone!  I bought this lovely sentiment set by Penny Black -Special Thoughts because it has so many lovely sentiments. I framed it with this blooming flower easel card...such a pretty combo!

I used misc green cardstock for the base and leaves and pink for the flowers. Also  Bella Blvd Baby Boy star paper and Pebbles Sunny Side print paper for the flower. I inset a pierced circle piece for the sentiment.




I used:
Special Thoughts-Penny Black Transparent
Blooming Layers Easel Card-My Scrap Chick

You might want to check out the Design Team call this month as well!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the rest

 of the PB 

team!


 GretaHelenLorraine, and Sylvie




Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today!

 ♥ Sue




Pin It!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Bunny said...

Wow! This is a fabulous easel card. I love this. The patterned paper is beautiful. [Bunny]

Leslie Miller said...

I really need some new sentiments. Took a peek at the set and there is a good, useful variety in this one. You got me hooked on 1-2-3 Stitch. Love the card shape, especially with the leaves and the patterned paper. So cheerful!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Sue, absolutely love the design and the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Lola said...

This is so lovely. Great design/fancy fold, and just so bright and happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...